We had an amazing time at @The City Center Transitional Living’s “Secret Garden” Enchanted Evening Fundraiser! A big thank you to all those who came out, enjoyed and supported our tremendous cause!
This event would not have been possible without the great support of:
Our Hosts – Michael & Bailey Slater who welcomed us into their warm home.
Our Amazing Sponsors:
• GOLD: David Jaffe & Lisa West
• BRONZE: Brian & Kathy Meyer (Coast Water Solutions), Dr. Chris Landon & Dr. Sun Lee (Pediatric Diagnostic Center)
• TABLE SPONSORS: Tom & Vivian Nelson, Les Vielbig, John & Jane Exell, Paul * Diane Paulin, The River Community Church, Surf’N Yogurt, Steven Karnazes
• GRANT SPONSOR: Candice Alexander / Allstate
• IN-KIND SPONSORS: Michael & Bailey Slater, Main Street Meats, Affordable Linen Supply, Red Brick Pizza, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Simone’s Coffee & Tea, Ignition, In the Mix, The Growing Company, Trinity Lutheran Church, Pacific Camps, Richard & Bonnie Atmore, Charkey Graphix, CAPS TV
and especially to our hardworking event committee who warmed up the venue and illuminated the night: Shonda Vielbig, Lisa West, Deanna Alonzo, Dacia Garza, Maya Lazos, Lisa Marquez, Rosa Duran, Jim Duran, Charleen Morla-Garcia and the many volunteers!
We truly are grateful! Thank you all for your support! For more information about The City Center, please visit www.thecitycenter.org